Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Customer Advocate - Greensboro, NC (Full-Time)
Job Description: Our people are our most significant differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a customer advocate within our organization, you will provide exceptional customer service, accurately perform a high volume of customer requests, educate customers on new technology and develop product banking referral opportunities through strong customer relationship skills.
- Deliver unique customer experience to improve customer financial well-being and create loyalty while promoting a positive CSB experience.
- Processes a variety of customer interactions.
- Identify banking opportunities during customer interactions and refers to appropriate products and services.
- Identifies opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or CSB ecosystem partners.
- Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position CSB products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools, and resources.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer's problems.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Ensures banker and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed efficiently and accurately.
*Minimum two years Banking experience required
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor
- Ability to operate a computer and learn job-specific software applications
- Excellent customer service skills and necessary sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Loan Servicing Specialist - Greensboro, NC
Job Description: Responsible for the servicing of loans once funded, including setting up on the Loan System, maintaining exceptions, maintenance, paid out processing, etc. and SOX reporting.
- Processes exceptions and maintenance of loan files.
- Prepares loan files for scanning.
- SOX reporting.
- Files loan documents.
- Applies loan payments.
- Answers servicing support line.
- Sets up and maintains ACH and NSFs.
- Orders and reviews UCC pre-lien search.
- Filing UCC.
- Orders and reviews UCC post lien search.
- Electronically transmits lien information to DMV.
- Processes UCC-1 continuations and terminations as well as 1098 corrections.
- Researches credit disputes and loan inquiries.
- Tracks insurance.
- Processes participation payments, wires and correspondence.
- Orders, reviews title insurance/MHELP.
- Orders flood determination, sends Flood Notice Acknowledgment to borrower for signature, verifies flood insurance.
- Records Deed of Trust.
- Prepares loan checklist and package for booking.
- Adheres to all bank compliance policies. (BSA, Security, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate Degree or a minimum of 3 years of work experience in bank operations, auditing, accounting or lending activities; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in post-closing loan administration is preferred.
- Basic computer skills are needed to perform this position.
- Ability to navigate bank software applications that are pertinent to this position.
- Previous experience with Jack Henry operating system preferred
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled