Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Universal Banker - Greensboro, NC
Job Description: Our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advance in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a universal banker within our organization, you will provide exceptional customer service, accurately perform high volume of customer requests, educate customers on new technology and develop product banking referral opportunities through strong customer relationship skills.
- Deliver unique customer experience aimed at improving customer financial well-being and creating loyalty while promoting a positive BRB experience. Processes a variety of customer interactions. Identified banking opportunities during the customer interaction and refers and appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or BRB ecosystem partners.
- Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position BRB products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer's problems.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Ensures teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
- Ability to operate a computer and learn job specific software applications.
- Excellent customer service skills and basic sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled