Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Commercial Credit Analyst - Greensboro NC.
- Deliver an accurate, comprehensive fact-based summary in written form, identifying all risks and mitigants associated with the proposed transactions.
- Using software programs utilized by the Bank enters borrower financial data (both financial statements and tax returns). Communicates with a relationship manager, and sometimes customer, for additional information and clarification of data.
- Compiles data from individual and business credit reports, conducts industry peer comparisons and identifies exceptions to credit policy.
- Writes financial analysis; make recommendations on loan structures, terms, and risk rating of credit requests.
- Support and document the appropriate credit risk rating.
- Assist in all aspects of portfolio management of the commercial portfolio to include annual reviews.
- A minimum of five years of similar or related experience, including experience underwriting commercial real estate and C&I loan requests.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in business, finance or accounting.
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, identify risks and mitigants, and draw conclusions.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and attention-to-detail.
- Must be a goal-oriented, deadline-driven individual who possesses a high degree of professionalism, understanding the need for confidentiality.
- Demonstrated leadership, professional presentation.
- Experience with Laser Pro preferred.
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled